Saturday, August 13, 2005

Not Ashamed...


In Romans 1:16, 17, Paul writes that he is not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes. It is my prayer that I can be like minded while I am here in Costa Rica for this year.

Throughout the year, I will use this site to post experiences, short stories and pics, in between my email and post updates. So come back often. I promise to post something at least once a week.

May God bless you and encourage you through the stories of His grace while I'm here in Costa Rica.

2 comments:

susan said...

Mark, We are so proud of you, you are in our prayers everyday, Mom and Dad

nathan and patrice said...

Hey Mark!
We'll miss our old Jewel and Blockbuster hang-outs! We'll also be praying for you and we have enjoyed your emails!
peace
nathan and patrice r