I got some new photographic toys this week. I ordered an umbrella to shoot my flash through so it gives me some beautiful light and a stand to put it on. It's made me very excited. The first photo tryptic is of Josiah Corner, a friend's baby. The second is me. I've been listening to a lot of music lately and this is very apt.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Monday, April 14, 2008
A run down of the things I enjoyed last week:
- A DTR that lasted a whole four minutes.
- A chaplaincy consult that resembled Clevinger's Trial-- an excerpt from Catch-22.
- Saturday's Lunch: Bacon Sausage and Duck Fat-Fries at Hot Doug's. Lest you be mistaken, dear reader, the word bacon modifies sausage. Oh, bring on the goodness.
- Actually finding a research topic that NPU's Library had resources for.
- New Running Shoes
- The DTR that lasted only four minutes.
- Not seeing my parents coming back from their cruise.
- No one showing up to chapel Sunday morning at the hospital.
- Missing Church, Sunday Brunch and small group.
- Missing the Bon Iver Concert.
Friday, April 11, 2008
It's been a bit of time. Some new photos for your enjoyment. The top is a panorama of Chicago from the 23rd floor at the south end of Michigan Ave overlooking Grant and Millennium Parks. It's where our community group meets on Sunday evenings. The second is at the Chicago Invite Ultimate Frisbee tournament. My roommate Luke organized it and those are his feet.