Thursday, September 6, 2007

Weekend/Friday Photos

I'm heading up to Minnesota for the weekend to celebrate Josh's wedding. Forecast calls for rain, but hopefully God will give me a clear night to get some long exposures.

And since I'll be gone this weekend, I offer my Friday Photos on Thursday (that's today).


I've become a little obsessed with bikes around town, especially older retro-style ones chained up randomly. The first shot is behind my apt, while the second is downtown in front of Ogilvie train station. Please enjoy responsibly.

2 comments:

happychipmunk said...

Graps! be sure to post pictures of josh's wedding... hope you're doing well... SUPER exciting about Kevin!!! Are you sleeping better these days or did talking to him just make it worse??? johnna
guess I'm one of the five...

Chad McDaniel said...

how was Josh's wedding? i really wanted to make it but we just couldn't swing it with a kid coming and everything...