she tagged me, and it'll give me something to do.
I'm adding MySpace links. A lot of the songs are actually there too.
And my tagging is done on Facebook, not out here in the World Wide Web. That would just be weird.
And I would never use the above headphones for actually listening to music. For that they're crap. That would make me want to use them around my neck.
If you got tagged for this note, you need to copy/paste this into your own facebook note, delete my answers, and answer the questions using your own ipod.
2. put the ipod on shuffle
3. use it to answer the question
4. hit “next”
5. try not to cheat
6. tag some of your friends so they'll do the same
1. How am I feeling today
Flume - Bon Iver (Daytrotter Session)
2. How far will I get in life?
Jenny Was a Friend of Mine - The Killers
3. What is my best friend’s theme song?
Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay
4. What was high school like?
Greet Death - Explosions in the Sky
5. How will today be?
Mercy - Duffy (Where the crap did this come from? But I'm sure it's what I need.)
6. What is in store for me this weekend?
Leave Your Effects Where They're Easily Seen - Spoon
7. What is the best thing about me?
Love, Reign O'er Me - Pearl Jam
8. What song is about my parents?
Midnight Souls Still Remain - M83
9. How is my life going?
Nous Tombons Dans Elle - Dominique Leone
10. What song will they play at my funeral?
Free Fallin' - John Mayer
11. How does the world see me?
Opposite Day - Andrew Bird
12. What do my friends think of me?
Not Myself - John Mayer (Acoustic)
13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking?
Look After You - The Fray
14. How can I make myself happy?
Blue Ridge Mountains - Fleet Foxes
15. What should I do with my life?
Everybody's Changing - Keane
16. What is some good advice?
Violet Hill - Coldplay
17. Will I get married?
Pressed In A Book - The Shins
18. Where will I go in life?
Peace Beneath the City - Iron and Wine
19. Will I have kids?
Why Georgia - John Mayer (Live)
20. What is my current theme song?
Chicago (acoustic version) - Sufjan Stevens