Monday, June 25, 2007

Hiatus

What a funny little word-- hiatus. It's a good word. It means, well, it means, um, yes. You should know what it means.

I took one regardless of what it means. I finished up my semester and went down to Tulsa for a few days and a wedding. Celebrated Father's day by rockin' the Golf Club. Honestly it was about the best golf I've ever played.

I'm still editing photos from Thailand.

I'm around more, I guess, and hopefully will be back into this whole blog world. I really want to develop a better page and that's probably a big reason why I haven't been more active recently.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to add? What makes for a good blog-- content, style, appearance? Any good editors that I should be aware of?

1 comment:

C.T. Lillies said...

While I'm here I say "HI" to atus to. Is he any kin to Herman Utic?

Josh
"...the word of God is not bound."
--2 Timothy 2:9