Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday Photo


Yellow Leaf
Originally uploaded by notashamed

Well, I only have one photo today and I already posted it a few days ago. It's one of those beautiful leaves that you find this time of year.

I want to remind you that I'm doing some printing of my pictures, so if you would like any it's $3 for a 4x6 and $6 for an 8x10, plus a few extra for shipping (bigger sizes are available, just ask). Head on over to my Flickr and pick some out, then shoot me an email.

My Photography || Flickr Friday Photos

1 comment:

Victorious said...

Ok so I don't know you but I was randomly bored and searching blogs...I love the leaf pick so I took a look at the link to your flickr acct.... wow your pictures are AMAZING! My sister does some photography...and she puts her on canvas to sell...anyways...just wanted to tell you how taken I was with your art...it makes me want to learn how to use my camera better! God Bless ...-Vicky